Thursday, March 11, 2010



So here I am (finally) updating by blog. LOL! Yesterday we finally got our first real glimpse of spring! After many, many days (I believe it set a record) of cold, rainy, downright nasty weather, we finally got a beautiful FLORIDA day! Warm temps - shorts & tanks weather! I was in heaven... Sitting out back by my pool with a good book. Here's to many more days like that and, dare I say this early in the year, beach weather!


So far 2010 is looking like a pretty good year. In December I hit the big 40, but I have to say that I am liking it! February was awsome because my sister and baby nephew came down for a week from Philly to visit. I love being the aunt... LOL - no more babies for me! March marked the 26th Annual Rotary Club Wild Game Feast. I have been involved in cooking for about 7 years now and truly enjoy being a part of this fund-raiser. We had a great turn out and I was happy to see my friends that came out to support the cause and me. Last but not least, I purchased a new car. I got rid of the P.O.S. Ghetto Volvo and got a Toyota RAV 4. I'm really enjoying driving it and I think it suits my personality.


Hope you all enjoy the update, and I will try harder to post more often!




No comments: